Delivery & Return
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
If the jewel you wish to order is available in our stock in the right size, we will be able to send it to you within 48hr in Hong Kong and within 72h in Asia, through our secure transport partner. If the jewel is not available in stock, it will be made for you in our Hong Kong workshop. The manufacturing and delivery time is 2 to 3 weeks on average.
If you wish to add an engraving to your jewel, the delivery time is 3 to 4 weeks.
You can Whatsapp our customer service at +852 7071 2838 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will inform you about the availability in stock of the parts of your choice and confirm the delivery time.
GUARANTEES OF RECEPTION
We guarantee that your jewellery piece will be sent securely by a specialized transporter. We have selected our couriers for their reliability and their seriousness. This delivery is completely secure, and your jewellery is insured right to its arrival at its delivery address of your choice.
Moreover, for additional security, Bowrington Concept’s name never appears on the external package wrap.
THE PACKAGING OF YOUR BOWRINGTON JEWEL
All our jewellery pieces arrive in a Bowrington Concept jewellery box. We offer you the possibility to join a personal/ gift message for each item in your order. All you need is to specify your request during the order process
FREE EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
We are aware that buying jewellery can be tricky. Therefore we offer you the possibility to exchange or return your piece free of charge, except for personalized and engraved pieces, which would not be suitable, and we will refund you the totality of your purchase.
You need to contact us before, to organize the return of your piece of jewellery and the refund. We will guide you with the process to follow:
+ (852) 7071 2838.
EXCHANGES AND RETURN CONDITIONS
- The piece must have been bought on Bowrington's website, at Bowrington's store or through Bowrington's client service.
- You benefit from 14 days, as from the delivery date of your order, to return the JEM piece you want to exchange or being refund for. In the case you may need a longer time, for instance in the case of a gift, you can inform us on your need before your purchase. We will study with you a personalized delay.
- The jewellery must not have been personalized and/or engraved.
- The jewellery piece must be returned in perfect state, not worn, damaged or soiled.
- The jewellery piece must be returned in its box and original packaging.
- No refund will be granted before we receive and control the jewellery piece.